Kitty Van Bortel has famously said, "It's not about selling iron, it's about making car buying easier for people!" At Van Bortel Ford we take that seriously and look forward to making the shopping process easy for our customers. These are just a few ways we aim to stand out from the competition:
On The Sales Side
- No pressure, take your time, test drive whatever you want
- Professional environment - salespeople dressed in suits
- Relaxed, "pull up a chair" atmosphere
- Transparency - we show everything!
- One price - $100 under invoice (*excluding specialty vehicles such the Shelby, Raptor, and RS - these are sold at MSRP)
- Custom order your vehicle at no cost
- 102% money back guarantee on used vehicles
- We'll teach you how to operate your vehicle after the sale
- As Kitty says, "There's nothing we won't do for you!"
On The Service Side
- More hours than most dealers: Monday through Saturday 6:30am-8pm
- More senior master-certified technicians than other dealers
- Larger fleet of loaner vehicles than other dealers
Thanks to Kitty's perseverance, a dedicated staff, and great customers, we've had the honor of earning prestigious awards, such as the Ford President's Award (5 times consecutively) and the 2016 Time Magazine Dealer of the Year Award. The President's award recognizes dealers for achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction, and the Time Magazine Dealer of the Year Award honors franchised new-vehicle dealers for exceptional performance in their dealerships and distinguished community service. Typically less than 10% of all dealerships receive the Ford President's Award, and the Time Dealer of the Year Award has been called the most prestigious honor a new-car dealer can receive.